Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Getting there...

Well I lost .6 yesterday for a total of 18.8!! My new goal for the week is to hit the 20 pound mark next week!!!! WooHoo!!

When I think about 20 pounds being off my body I just think WOW!! Mostly because the number seems bigger than what I actually "feel". You would think that with almost 20 pounds gone, I would notice a difference. When is that going to happen?? I thought I'd see it in my face at least. Maybe if I saw someone I hadn't seen in awhile, they might notice...

So my goal for this week is to track, track, track. I am going to get my oils in, come hell or high water. And next week I *WILL* see my efforts on the scale!!

Exactly when I am going to add exercise to my day is still undecided. Hmmm.

1 comment:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

YOU CAN DO IT!

And you look beautiful. When I saw you in London, I noticed the weight loss. I'm so happy that this is working out for you and that you're reaching your goals.