Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gotta track!!

So I "only" lost 0.2 pounds today. I didn't track at all though, so I figure I only have myself to blame. I think I can keep track pretty good in my head but maybe I am wrong!! LOL!! And I swear one of these days I am going to add exercise into my day too!! LOL!! For now it's alot of the same old, same old. I have to get some better ideas, different things to eat. I feel like I live my life saying "I should" and "I have to". I hate that but struggle to change my ways. I need to be more diligent about not only tracking what I eat, but making sure I eat all the right things.

All of that being said, I refuse to always focus on the NEGATIVE which I think I do!! I have lost 18.2 pounds!!! WooHoo!! If I had not joined WW, I'd have those 18 pounds and maybe MORE on!! (probably more, let's be honest!!)

3 comments:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

You'll get there Nancy! You're doing fantastic so far and I'm really proud of you!!

Tina Marie said...

You're right...dont focuss on the negative. Each week is a new one. Keep on moving forward.

Love ya!
Hugs

Julie said...

hey, at least you didn't throw in the towel and end up relosing all you have lost (like me) JUST KEEP GOING!

:)