Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser


The TV show The Biggest Loser started tonight. I love love love this show!! It is so inspiring!! Of course these people work alot harder than I do. I have lost 18 pounds so far and I think gee, what would that be if I actually hauled my ass to the gym?????


Since the show is on Tuesdays, it works out perfectly since that is my Weight Watchers day. So today I weighed in at 170.8 lbs. I am going to watch and see how much I can lose by the time this show ends in a couple of months or however long it takes. I know these people will kick my ass in that department, but still!! LOL!! If I had Bob and Jillian I'd have some kick-ass weight loss too!!


I can't wait to see my before and after pictures one day!!!


Filter For Good: Pledge to reduce bottled water waste.

No comments: