Friday, September 26, 2008

Gluten-free Granola Bars

I am an avid reader of the Gluten-free Girl's blog.

She recently posted this picture with a recipe for gluten-free granola bars. OMG I want them like RIGHT NOW!! I am so pleased to now be the proud owner of gluten-free oats and these will be the perfect thing to make.

But alas, I must try to figure out how many Points they will be. I don't enjoy that part of the WW plan...trying to determine Points in something like that. Do I add up the Points in all the ingredients, then divide it by however many I get? I have done that before. Yesterday I met a friend for lunch and I had chicken nachos. YUM. But I "assumed" that it was so many Points, I didn't eat for the rest of the day. But why? Nacho chips, sure, not the greatest. Chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, salsa, a little sour cream. Really, how bad can it have been? But when I do not KNOW, I err on the side of it being alot of Points and I could be wrong. Guess it's just one of those learning curves.

Anyway, I want those granola bars...

1 comment:

Tina Marie said...

Way to go Nanc!!! 20 lbs is a huge loss! You should be uber proud of yourself. Hugs