Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's going good

So things are going good even though I only lost .2 pounds this week. I honestly think it's because I often don't eat my full day's worth of Points. I am trying though!! I also find it hard to follow all of Weight Watcher's rules, especially the "healthy oils" one. But is that enough to stunt my weight loss? Oh God, I can't believe I am talking about stunted weight loss only a month in. That can't be good. Hopefully I will have a better weigh-in this Tuesday so I won't get too discouraged. I am in possession of the "travelling tracker" this week so I've been writing it all down. I'm usually pretty good with all that anyway. But, like I said, I often have Points left over. I think I just have to get better about planning things out. Why is that easier said than done?

No comments: